The HDS-16/HRM-16 Headphone/Audio Distribution System cleanly routes 8 mono and 4 stereo signals to remote mixing locations via Centronics 50 pin cables. Up to eight HRM-16's can be connected directly or daisy chained to a single HDS-16, allowing as many as sixteen users (two per each HRM-16) to customize eight different mixes. A unique talkback system allows each user to communicate with other users and the main mixing location. Additionally, a SOLO system allows the engineer to mute all but one stereo send from the mix location -- very handy for reviewing recent takes or rough mixes. Additional HRM-16 features include local effects send/return, line out, overall bass/treble controls, talkback level, and a master level control.
The HDS-16 provides power and signal conditioning to drive the HRM-16 Remote Mixers. There is no power cord or wall wart required for the HRM-16's. In addition, it includes two 1/4
More Information On This Product
- Every artist in the studio or on stage can have a custom headphone/monitor mix without any adjustments at the board
- Perfect for tracking, overdubbing, rehearsal sessions, and onstage monitor mixing
- HDS-16 rackmount distribution system connects to the studio console and routes 8 mono and 4 stereo signals to HRM-16 remote mixing stations via a single multi-pair cable
- The HRM-16 Remote Mixer may either attach to a mic stand or be set on a shelf or table, allowing headphone/monitor mixes to be created on the fly
- Talkback system allows each HRM-16 mixer user to communicate with other users and the main mixing location
- One 25 foot (7.7m) HDS-16 to HRM-16 linking cable is included with each HRM-16 unit, eliminating the need for a costly "console snake"
- HDS-16 provides ultra low distortion (less than .002%), low crosstalk, high dynamic range (greater than 105 dB) drive for the HRM-16's
- All inputs are balanced; line outputs are balanced or single ended
- Three year limited warranty