Traditional reeds (blue box) are available in strengths 1 to 5 (1, 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 3.5, 4, 5)
The most widely played reeds in the professional world, with a superiority proven over many years, these reeds suit all styles of music.
- Excellent response in all registers, even allowing a pianissimo attack of the highest notes.
- Flexibility allowing the legato or staccato execution of large intervals.
- A richness of tone which gives body and brilliance to the sound.
- Thickness at the tip: .09mm (0.0035 inch)
- Thickness at the heel: 2.8mm