M9 Carbine Head, Black Bronco Vinyl, Slip CoverPOWER MONGER
WHEN IT COMES TO BASS...WE ARE TOO. So we took the recent success of the M6 Carbine as our compass point and set out to create a full featured, high power version of this simple, intuitive platform. INTRODUCING THE NEW M9 CARBINE.
Bassists the world over responded overnight to the new clarity, on-demand attack and crystal-clear definition of the M6's Trans-Class all-tube preamp and MOSFET power. They love that it's easy to dial and yet offers all the versatility they need via the power of the rotary VOICE feature. The next step in the evolution of this dynamo was obvious.
Add substantially more power and endow the preamp with a full set of studio-quality EQ and dynamic features.Now the M9 Carbine escalates the race with a mighty 900 watts
(into 4 ohms) of Trans-Class power and yet still harnesses all that energy within 2 rack spaces. The Carbine speed, punch and detail can now be delivered at big-venue volume levels and leave all but the bravest souls with ample headroom in reserve. The Carbine preamp also gets super-charged in the M9
with the addition of a 9 Band Graphic EQ featuring long-throw faders that can be put in-line all the time or triggered via the included footswitch. The EQ also incorporates a VOICE DEFEAT feature that can turn off a selected VOICE Mode when the 9 Band EQ is triggered by the Footswitch. This gives you instant access to an additional sound during performance. Dynamics can be manipulated on the new M9 with the addition of the on-board Compressor
that features both THRESHOLD and RATIO controls for studio-quality processing. Fine-tune both the attack characteristics and the amount of gain reduction with these powerful controls that interface seamlessly to the Carbine's Toneful preamp. If absolute power corrupts...we're guilty.
And you will be too when you feel the authority of your instrument through the new M9 Carbine. Go ahead, wield the power. Command the band to a new level of groove. Features:
- Handbuilt in Petaluma, California
- 900 Watts @ 4 or 2 Ohms (450 @ 8), Trans-Class Power with 8/4 or 2 Ohm Impedance Switch for optimum Power to Load Performance / 10 Power MOSFETs, 1x12AX7
- Active/Passive Input Switch
- Vacuum Tube Preamplifier featuring: Gain, Active Bass w/Pull Deep, Passive Mids, 5-Position Active Mid-Voicing Switch, Active Treble and Master Volume w/Pull Mute
- Footswitchable, Assignable or Bypassable 9-Band Graphic EQ with Mid-Voice Active/Defeat Switch (Voice Active Mode combines 9-Band Graphic EQ with Selected 5-Position Active Mid-Voicing Switch EQ, Voice Defeat Mode defeats the Selected 5-Position Active Mid-Voicing Switch EQ to "Flat" when 9-Band Graphic EQ is selected, allowing you to footswitch between your favorite Active Mid-Voice setting and 9-Band EQ Curve independently of one another
- Assignable or Bypassable Compressor with Independent Threshold and Ratio Controls
- Tuner Output w/Footswitchable Amplifier Mute
- FX Loop w/Automatic Hard-Bypass to completely remove when not in use
- Balanced XLR Line Out with Pre/Post Switch & Ground Lift
- 2 - Combination Speakon - 1/4" Speaker Output Jacks
- Fan Cooled
- 2 Button Footswitch (EQ & Mute)
Only available for U.S. shipping and requires a valid U.S. billing address. Call (800) 462-2263 for more information