(Essential Elements for Band and Essential Elements Interactive are fully compatible with Essential Elements 2000)
Essential Elements for Band offers beginning students sound pedagogy and engaging music, all carefully paced to successfully start young players on their musical journey. EE features both familiar songs and specially designed exercises, created and arranged for the classroom in a unison-learning environment, as well as instrument-specific exercises to focus each student on the unique characteristics of their own instrument. EE provides both teachers and students with a wealth of materials to develop total musicianship, even at the beginning stages.
Books 1 and 2 also include access to Essential Elements Interactive (EEi), the ultimate online music education resource - anywhere, anytime, and on any device. Go to www.essentialelementsinteractive.com to learn more!
Book 2 features:
- Book 1 review section
- Daily Warm-ups
- Rhythm Raps, sight-reading and improvisation
- Theory, history and multicultural music
- Creativity and assessment
- Instrument-specific etudes
- Rubank Studies and solo
- 12 full band arrangements, including a planned concert
- Book also includes My EE Library* (www.myeelibrary.com) – Instant Stream/Download/CD* ...with Play-along mp3 tracks for ALL exercises, featuring a professional player on each individual instrument
- Internet access required for My EE Library (book includes instructions to order free opt. CD