Our entry level line of pedals are designed for students, weekend warriors, and working drummers alike. Trademark DW all-metal construction and playability make the 2000 Series the perfect choice for bargain-savy drummers that want the features of a tried and true USA engineered pedal.Features:
- Bearing Spring Rocker Assembly
- Dual-Adjustable Toe Clamp
- DWSM107 "Flyweight" Beater
- Single Chain Turbo Cam Chain-and-sprocket design with offset cam for quick response.
- Single Post Casting design on DW's double pedals provides ease of movement between the pedal and hi-hat, also allowing the pedals to be played independently or simultaneously.
- Steel Base Plate Provides a sturdy foundation and insures nonskid play on carpet and other flooring surfaces play via adjustable spikes and Velcro.