Building on a legacy of award-winning FireWire audio interfaces the M-Audio ProFire 2626 brings next-generation performance to your PC or Mac host-based recording system. This powerful rackmount interface delivers 26 x 26 simultaneous I/O complete with an onboard DSP mixer sourced from up to 52 audio streams.
It features every kind of connection you need including the award-winning Octane preamp technology on all eight analog inputs ADAT S/PDIF word clock and MIDI. Critically acclaimed JetPLL jitter elimination technology ensures pristine audio quality and reliable synchronization all the way up to high-definition 24-bit/192kHz resolution.
In addition the ProFire 2626 Audio Interface offers easy FireWire connectivity extremely low latency dual headphone outputs front-panel 1/4" instrument inputs and standalone operation. It is compatible with most major audio software including Pro Tools M-Powered 7.4 (with downloadable update) which would boost you to 96kHz and a 18 x 18 I/O maximum.
M-Audio ProFire 2626 Features:
- Up to 24-bit/192kHz for high-definition audio
- 8 analog inputs sourced from: 8 XLR mic inputs with phantom power 8 (1/4") TRS balanced line inputs 2 (1/4") TS instrument inputs
- Optical I/O in the form of: 2 x 2 S/PDIF (on optical port B) or 16 x 16 ADAT (8 x 8 in S/MUX II mode 4 x 4 in S/MUX IV mode)
- 2 x 2 coaxial S/PDIF (via included breakout cable)
- 8 (1/4") TRS balanced line outputs
- 2 (1/4") TRS headphone outputs
- 1 x 1 MIDI I/O (via included breakout cable)
- Word clock I/O (via included breakout cable)
- 8 preamps with award-winning Octane technology
- User-assignable master volume knob
- Flexible onboard DSP mixer lets you select from any of the 26 hardware inputs and 26 software returns as sources for its 18 input channels letting you create up to 8 stereo mixes
- Standalone 8 mic pre/8-channel A/D-D/A converter
- JetPLL jitter elimination technology
- Sync options include internal clock ADAT optical S/PDIF and word clock
- Compatible with most popular DAWs
- Compatible with Pro Tools M-Powered 7.4 with downloadable update making capable of 96kHz with 18 x 18 I/O maximum (Please visit m-audio.com for update availability)