The TLM 103 is the ideal large diaphragm microphone for all professional and semi-professional applications requiring the utmost in sound quality on a limited budget.
By utilizing the tried and true transformerless circuit found in numerous Neumann microphones, the TLM 103 features yet unattained low self-noise and the highest sound pressure level transmission. The capsule, derived from that used in the U 87, has a cardioid pattern, is acoustically well-balanced and provides extraordinary attenuation of signals from the rear. The TLM 103 is available in satin nickel. Delivery includes an SG 1 metal swivel mount and a wooden jeweler's box.
Due to the universal cardioid pattern, straightforward handling, extremely low self-noise level, and finally, the price, the TLM 103 is predestined for all demanding applications from home recording to professional broadcasting and commercial recording studios.
The TLM 103 is equipped with a large diaphragm capsule with cardioid pattern. By focusing on this pattern ? used in most recording situations ? the attenuation of unwanted rear sound has been optimized. Off-axis sounds are rendered naturally while isolation is increased. This also leads to a high feedback suppression when the microphone is used in live situations or where loudspeaker playback is a factor.
- Pressure gradient transducer with with one-diaphragm capsule
- Transformerless circuitry
- Extremely low noise: 7 dB-A
- Includes swivel mount
- Straightforward handling for homerecording and professional studios
- High-quality professional equipment for limited budgets
- Acoustical operating principle: Pressure gradient transducer
- Directional pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity at 1 kHz into 1 kohm: 21 mV/Pa
- Rated impedance: 50 ohms
- Rated load impedance: 1000 ohms
- Equivalent SPL CCIR 468-3: 17.5 dB
- Equivalent SPL DIN/IEC 651: 7 dB-A
- S/N ratio CCIR 468-3: 76.5 dB
- S/N ratio DIN/IEC 651: 87 dB
- Maximum SPL for THD 0.5%: 138 dB
- Maximum output voltage: 13 dBu
- Dyn. range of the mic. amplifier DIN/IEC 651: 131 dB
- Supply voltage: 48 V ± 4 V
- Current consumption: 3 mA
- Matching connector: XLR 3F
- Weight: approx. 500 g
- Diameter: 60 mm
- Length: 132 mm