The SVC50 is designed with slimmer, compact dimensions that easily break down to allow the entire instrument to fit into a compact case for easy transport. While this model utilizes the same pickup system as found in the SVC110, the SVC50's leg supports are a single unit design that is easily removed from the nstrument's alder body.
The SVC-50 features a simple, solid body. Leg supports are a single unit design that is easily removed from the instrument's main body.
The Silent Cello is equipped with Aux-In, Line Out and Headphone Jacks. Connect a CD player, MD player or cassette deck to the input jack to play along with your favorite recordings. This is an extremely useful feature when practicing. With the output jack connected to a P.A., or external audio system, you can perform live, or use the internal reverb to hear yourself in different virtual performance environments.
Three onboard reverb presets simulate the acoustics of a practice room, recital hall, or cathedral.
Feels, plays, and sounds like a traditional cello, making transition to and from an acoustic cello intuitively natural. Lightweight and very easy to transport.
- Neck : Maple
- Body : Alder
- Fingerboard : Ebony
- Tuning Pegs : Worm Gear Type
- Tailpiece : Ebony
- Bridge : Maple (PANPI)
- Knee Supports : Beech (detachable)
- Strings : Thomastik Spirocore
- Sensor : Piezo pick-up
- Inputs and Outputs : Headphone Out, Line Out, Aux-In
- Electrical Control : Volume, Aux-In volume, Reverb switch
- Power Supply : 2 x AA batteries or optional AC adapter
- Weight (with batteries and support) : 7 lbs. 11 oz
- Standard Accessories : Soft case; stereo headphones; auxiliary cable; chest support; 2x AA batteries