The LÂG Tramontane Stage Range begins with the T100 models, featuring a deep gloss finish, Dark Mahogany back & sides, and a solid Red Cedar top for a sweet, deep, and exacting tone. The T100 Series offers a comfortable slim-line cutaway electric model.
Offering premium solid tops, the LÂG Tramontane Stage Range brings together a world of woods to create superb-sounding instruments. StudioLâg Plus electronics (T100 models: StudioLâg) and Nanoflex pickups are used throughout. Finely crafted, these instruments are ideal for the guitar enthusiast or the on-the-road professional.
Our Stage Range begins with solid Red Cedar tops for a sweet, deep, and exacting tone. Natural, Black, and Brown Shadow finishes are highlighted by a deep gloss finish. The T100 Series also offers a comfortable slim-line cutaway electric model.
- Headstock: Solid Indonesian Rosewood, linseed oil finish, with Lâg Maple Logo inlay
- Machine Heads: Classical Satin Black, with Satin Black buttons
- Top Nut: Black Graphite 48mm
- Truss Rod: 2-way System
- Neck: Smooth round shape, Dove Tail assembly system, Mahogany French Satin finish
- Fingerboard: Indonesian Rosewood
- Radius: None
- Frets: 18, Silver-Nickel, Medium type
- Top: Solid Red Cedar, with Classical Fan bracing
- Back & Sides: Dark Mahogany
- Bindings: Mahogany + Maple + Black
- Body Thickness: Bottom 110mm - Neck 90mm
- Rosette: Mahogany with Maple & Black, with Occitania cross
- Bridge: Indonesian Rosewood with Black Graphite saddle
- Pickup: Nanoflex Piezo Pickup under bridge saddle
- Electronics: StudioLâg Nylon system
- Finish: High Gloss
- Strings: SAVAREZ Cristal Corum with G Alliance