Superior instruments for the starting player, the Tramontane Standard Range guitars are distinguished by their deep gloss finish and bold black and ivory rosette work.
With a deep-gloss finish, our affordable Standard Range guitars look as good as they sound. The spruce tops and mahogany back and sides are accented by distinctive black and ivory binding.
The necks are finished in French Satin for feel and comfort.
- Headstock: Mahogany French Satin finish
- Machine Heads: Lubricated High Precision Satin Black, with Satin Black tulip buttons
- Top Nut: Black Graphite 48mm
- Truss Rod: 2-way System
- Neck: Mahogany French Satin finish
- Fingerboard: Indonesian Rosewood, Radius 400mm
- Frets: 20, Silver-Nickel, Medium type
- Top: Spruce
- Back & Sides: Mahogany
- Bindings: Black + Ivory bindings
- Body Thickness: Bottom 120mm - Neck 97mm
- Rosette: Black + Ivory, with Occitania cross
- Bridge: Indonesian Rosewood with Black Resin compensated saddle
- Finish: High Gloss
- Strings: Elixir Strings featuring Nanoweb Coating 010-047