The Cascio Interstate Music Guitar Showcase features our finest in-stock guitars. Our trained technicians will inspect each guitar and will expertly set up to make certain it is up to our high satisfaction levels before shipment. These are special guitars and need to be treated as the special instruments they are. Whether purchasing online, through our call center at 800.462.2263 or at our Milwaukee area Retail SuperStore
you can be assured of the quality.
Questions? Contact our Pro Guitar Department experts via Live Chat
, at email@example.com
or 262.789.7600 x314. Or stop into the Cascio Interstate Music SuperStore
at 138th and National, New Berlin, WI. Martin Standard Series D-18P Acoustic Guitar
Serial # 1504469
Features the High Performance Necks found on Martin's popular Performing Artist series guitars, redesigned to offer a slimmer, faster profile and more comfortable spacing in the first frets and faster action as the player moves up the fingerboard. The bridge spacing has been increased as well to provide more hand comfort when resting on the bridge. Both models are constructed of East Indian rosewood on the back and sides that provides these models with the bass response and tonal projection that makes the D-28 the first choice for acoustic musicians. Features:
- Model: D-18P
- Construction: Mahogany Blocks/Dovetail Neck Joint
- Body Size: D-14 Fret
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Style 28
- Top Bracing Pattern: Standard ''X''
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce 5/16''
- Back Material: Solid Genuine Mahogany
- Back Purfling: Style 18
- Side Material: Solid Genuine Mahogany
- End Piece: Black Boltaron
- Binding: Black Boltaron
- Top Inlay Style: Multiple Black/White Boltaron
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Performing Artist Profile
- Nut Material: Bone
- Headstock: Solid/Square Taper
- Headplate: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Heelcap: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Fingerboard Material: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Scale Length: 25.4''
- # of Frets Clear: 14
- # of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1-3/4''
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2-1/8''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: Style 28
- Finish Back & Sides: Polished Gloss
- Finish Top: Polished Gloss
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Bridge Material: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Bridge Style: Belly
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-3/16''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/Bone
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Enclosed w/ Large Buttons
- Recommended Strings: Martin SP Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Medium Gauge (MSP7200)
- Bridge & End Pins: Black w/ White Dots
- Pickguard: Black
- Case: 640 Molded