Behold the Reissue Blues Deluxe - a vintage-style tube amp with "boutique" tone at a great price that many a pro rock, country and blues player has used to superb effect. While its newer cousin, the Hot Rod Deluxe, has many modern refinements, more and more enthusiasts continue to request the warm tone, unique circuitry, classic features and sharp look of the original version.
Accordingly, the Reissue Blues Deluxe sends 40 watts of juice into a single 12" Special Design Eminence® speaker, fueled by two 6L6 output tubes and three 12AX7 preamp tubes. Its two channels, "normal" (with bright switch) and "drive," are voiced for classic blues, country and rock; other features include Fender spring reverb, an effects loop and two-button channel footswitch. The great look includes tweed covering, "chicken head" pointer knobs and a chrome control panel.
Fender® Reissue Blues Deluxe Amplifier Specifications:
- Model Name: Reissue Blues Deluxe
- Model Number: 223-2200-000
- Series: Hot Rod Series
- Type: All Tube Amp and Power Amp
- Output: 40 Watts
- Ohms: 8 ohms
- Speakers: 1-12" Special Design Eminence® 8 ohm, 50 watt Speaker, p/n 0994812002
- Channels: Dual Selectable Channels (Vintage and Drive)
Independent Gain and Master Controls in the Drive Channel
1-Button Footswitch for Drive Select
Vintage Chicken-Head Pointer Knobs
- Controls: Presence
Drive Select Switch
- Covering: Genuine Tweed covering
- Weight: 45 lbs.
- Power Handling: N/A
- Tube Complement: 3 X 12AX7, 2 X 6L6, Solid State Rectifier
- Cover: Uses Cover p/n 0047485000 (Brown)
- Accessories: 2-Button Footswitch for Drive Select and Reverb On/Off p/n 0994056000
- Footswitch: Uses 2-Button Footswitch for Drive Select and Reverb On/Off p/n 0994056000