The banjo is instrumental (pardon the pun) in American music. Originally descended from traditional African instruments, it plays a major role in bluegrass and country and even pops up occasionally in rock, jazz and fusion. Nothing else sounds like it, and it's a fun instrument to play.
Now it's easy to get started playing banjo - Fender's FB-300 Banjo Pack includes a Fender banjo, gig bag, strings, tuner, picks and an instructional book. Everything you need to start a pickin' and a grinnin' right now, all in one package.
Fender® FB 300 Banjo Pack Specifications:
- Series: Fender Banjo Series
- Body Style: 5-String Banjo
- Colors: (100) Natural
- Finish: Satin, (Polyurethane)
- Top: Chromed Steel Rim With 18 Piece Bracket
- Bracing: N/A
- Back and Sides: Laminated Mahogany (Resonator)
- Neck: Nato
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- No. of Frets: 22
- Bridge: Maple/Rosewood
- Machine Heads: Chrome (Geared)
- Electronics: None
- Scale Length: 27.4"
- Body Depth: Resonator: 1.75"; Rim: 2"
- Width at Nut: 1.18"
- Width at Heel: N/A
- Unique Features: Dot Position Inlays,
Chrome Arm Rest and Tailpiece,
White Tipped Tuning Machines
- Strings: Fender Nickelplated Steel Banjo Strings, p/n 0732255003, Gauges .0095 to .020
- Accessories: Includes: Gig Bag, Strings, Tuner, Picks, Instructional Materials