Fender brings you the authentic sound of the Hawaiian Islands with its first-ever series of ukulele models.
Ukuleles are enjoying renewed popularity, with exquisite sounds and designs that are a far cry from mere musical toys. Originally built by Portuguese immigrants to the Hawaiian Islands in the 1880s, the small guitar-like instruments produced a lilting sound that instantly evoked the lush South Pacific atmosphere of their island homeland.
Fender's three new tenor-style ukulele models offer finely crafted sound and construction; they too instantly evoke the sound and spirit of Hawaii, with a dash of traditional Fender mojo for good measure - each one features the distinctive Fender Telecaster® guitar headstock shape, unique body shapes and bracing patterns designed exclusively for Fender, a Fender ukulele gig bag and an instruction book to get you started. Mahalo!
This one, the Fender Ukulele Hau'oli, comes from the Hawaiian word for happy, and is a basic model with sturdy laminated mahogany construction and a satin finish.
Fender® Ukulele Hau'oli Specifications:
- Model Name: Ukulele Hau'oli
- Model Number: 095-5630-(021)
- Series: Fender Ukuleles
- Body Style: Tenor Ukulele
- Colors: (021) Natural, (Polyurethane Finish)
- Finish: Satin, (Polyurethane)
- Top: Laminated Mahogany
- Bracing: Scalloped Fan Bracing
- Back and Sides: Laminated Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- No. of Frets: 19
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Machine Heads: Die-Cast with Vintage Style Buttons
- Electronics: None
- Scale Length: 17" (432 mm)
- Body Depth: 2.75" (69.85 mm) to 3" (76.2 mm)
- Width at Nut: 1.38" (35 mm)
- Width at Heel: 3" (76.2 mm)
- Unique Features: Telecaster® Guitar Headstock Shape, White Dot Position Inlays, Urea Saddle, Gold Silkscreened Fender Logo, Acrylic Abalone Rosette, Black Body Binding
- Strings: GHS® Hawaiian Ukulele Tenor (1-A, 2-E, 3 Wound-C, 4-G)
- Accessories: Gig Bag, Ukulele Instruction Book