Fender's popular Mustang Bass guitar was introduced in 1964 as a cool short-scale alternative to its illustrious long-scale big brothers.
This thoroughbred reissue captures the original instrument's feisty mid-60s vibe, and is perfect for players who dig a shorter scale (30") or who have smaller hands. Guitar players and younger musicians will find it especially comfortable to play! Details include a solid alder body, split single-coil pickup and a maple neck with a rosewood fingerboard, dot inlays and nickel/silver frets.
Fender® Mustang® Bass Features:
- Body: Alder
- Neck: Maple, "C" Shape, (Gloss Polyurethane Finish)
- Fretboard: Rosewood, 7.25" Radius (184mm)
- Frets: 19 Vintage Style Frets
- Pickups: 1 Special Design Split Single-Coil Mustang Bass Pickup
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Pickup Switching: None
- Bridge: Strings-Thru-Body with 4 Individually Adjustable Saddles
- Machine Heads: Standard Vintage Style
- Hardware: Chrome
- Pickguard: 3-Ply White Pearloid on (540) Fiesta Red,
4-Ply Tortoise Shell on (541) Vintage White
- Scale Length: 30"
- Width at Nut: 1.50" (38mm)
- Unique Features: Dot Position Inlay