The Super-Sonic? concept: professional tube amplifiers for guitarists who crave glorious Fender® clean and overdriven tones and expressive modern high-gain distortion...in one no-nonsense amp. The Super-Sonic 22 delivers this versatility with the organic feel and moderate output power of the legendary Deluxe Reverb® amp, perfect for most stage and studio applications. The VINTAGE channel delivers pure, unmistakable Fender tone, and the awesome BURN channel ignites musical inspiration with overdrive flavors ranging from bluesy to flame-throwing. And while the Super-Sonic 22 is capable of heavily saturated tube distortion and sustain, it never masks the tonal character of YOUR guitar. Offered in classic Black/Silver or iconic 1961 Blonde/Oxblood cosmetic treatment; both versions include ivory "radio" knobs and flowing 1960s script logo.
- Amp Type: Tube
- Output: 22 Watts
- Ohms: 8 ohms 12", 50 Watt Fender® "Lightning Bolt" Speaker by Eminence® Speaker(s)
- Channels: 2 (Vintage and Burn)
- Vintage Channel: Volume, Treble, Bass, Voicing Switch (Normal/Fat). Burn Channel: Gain 1, Gain 2,
- Controls: Treble, Bass, Middle, Volume, Master Reverb
- Effects: Spring Reverb
- Covering: Black Textured Vinyl
- Dimensions: Weight: 40 lbs, 18.2 kg Height: 17.3", 43.9 cm Width: 24", 61 cm Depth: 8.5", 21.6 cm
- Tubes: 2 X 6V6, 3 x 12AX7, 2 x 12AT7
- Shipping Weight: 50 lbs., 22.6 kg
- Amplifier Cover Included
- Accessories: 4-button footswitch and amplifier cover
- Unique Features: Deluxe Reverb® power platform, VINTAGE channel contains pre-gain tone controls and two switchable voices, BURN channel contains dual gain controls and post-gain EQ, allowing tonal experimentation, Fender long-spring Reverb by Accutronics®, 12 inch 50 Watt Fender "Lightning Bolt" speaker by Eminence®, Ivory "radio" knobs, 4-button footswitch for Channel, Fat, Reverb, Effects Loop.