The i2M musicport is the new way to connect your musical instruments to your computer. It combines a high-impedance audio interface that won't suck the tone from your instrument, with very fast, low-latency, monophonic MIDI conversion that doesn't require special pickups to be mounted onto your instrument.
Designed particularly for guitar and bass, it works with most musical instruments including the human voice. Now you can record great-sounding tracks and play synthesizers and samplers how you have always wanted to: by using your favorite instrument.
Using class-compliant USB drivers built into your computer's operating system, and with no special instrument set up required, the i2M musicport offers a true plug-and-play experience for all musicians.
- 16-bit, 44.1kHz/48kHz digital audio with Hi-Z input preamp.
- Any musical instrument can be used as a solo MIDI instrument.
- No instrument modifications or special pickups required.
- Robust note detection - minimizes wrong notes.
- Very low latency & ultra-fast tracking.
- Ultra-fast, accurate MIDI pitch-bend or chromatic mode.
- Ultra-compact, lightweight and portable.
- USB bus-powered (no power supply required).
- Future-proof upgradeable firmware.