The GuitarPlug is the perfect device for connecting your electric guitar or bass to an OS X Mac, for home recording, or even for live play-through. It works with single or double coil pickups, with active pickups, and with any audio software that accepts a 16-bit, 48KHz USB audio signal. And, the sound quality of the the analog to digital conversion, and the low-latency have to be heard to be believed. Your guitar or bass has never sounded so good. Make no mistake: This product is good enough for any professional use in either live performance or recording.
- Width= .7"
- Length= 2.3" (plus plug length)
- Height= 1.8"
- Bit depth= 16-bit
- Sample Rate= 48KHz
- Compatible= Mac OSX 10.2.8+ with no audible latency (under 10ms)
- Compatible= Not For Use With MS Windows
- Voltage= 5VDC from USB bus
- Freq Response= 20Hz - 22KHz
- Jack= USB Type "B"