Our principal crafts people and artisans handcraft all Blessing Artist Trombones in Elkhart, Indiana. The time and care taken to produce these beautiful instruments is immediately appreciated in their sound and in the way they feel and play.
The BTB-88O Bb Artist Trombone has an F rotor attachment and modern style linkage for the rotar mechanism. It has an open wrap which enhances instrument responsiveness.
Outfit includes: BTB-88O, mouthpiece, case and slide oil.
- 547" medium large bore
- 8 1/2" one-piece, red copper bell
- Hand-fitted slide
- Chrome plated nickel silver inner slides
- Brass outside slide tubes
- Nickel trim
- Brilliant silver-plated finish
- Blessing 6 1/2 AL large shank mouthpiece
- Deluxe, two handle wooden hard-shell case (C-88)