Only Peterson strobe tuners respond at the speed of light to display relative tuning of any audio source to 0.1 of a cent (1/1000 of a semitone) accuracy! In addition to the visual strobe indication, the Autostrobe 590 can function as an audio tuner by means of an Audio Out section, which combines input sound with reference-pitch tones into headphones or an internal speaker.
As with all the new AutoStrobe models, the Model 590 allows students, technicians, and musicians at all levels to utilize automatic (hands-free) note selection for fast, accurate tuning of instruments. This feature also permits real-time display of intonation and, combined with the Audio Out function, provides a great way to improve performance and listening skills while playing.Features:
- Automatic Note Selection
- Automatic Note Tracking - the audible tuner "tracks" the automatic note selection.
- Automatic Image Clarity And Contrast Control - internal compensation for optimal viewing over a wide range of source pitch and volume.
- Improved Clarity For Upper And Lower Register Notes - +2/-1 display feature shifts the strobe patterns into more visible middle ranges - bass note patterns can be displayed two octaves higher and treble note patterns can be displayed one octave lower in strobe display.
- Easy Transposition - strobe patterns appear at the correct note for Bb, F, and Eb instruments.
- Built-In Metronome
- Headphone Jack - for ear training and private tuning or practicing with electric instruments.
- Built-In Audible Tuner
- Built-In Speaker And Output Jack