Newly Improved Triggers for Kick, Snare, and Toms
With acoustic-drum triggering more popular now than ever, Roland has responded to requests from the market and created these new-generation triggers: the RT-10K (for kick drums), RT-10S (for snare drums), and RT-10T (for toms). Physically smaller than their predecessors, the new 10-series triggers are easier to position. Best of all, they feature new trigger-sensing technology for improved response.
Improved Trigger Sensing
- New sensor system and lighter material case to improve the trigger response
- Can be used with mesh heads as well as regular acoustic drumheads
- Works directly with Roland V-Drums TD series, TMC-6, SPD series, and HPD-series
- RT-10S supports separate head/rim dual triggering
- Approximately 10% smaller than previous models
- Kensington security lock-hole for theft-proof merchandizing
Mission number one with this new series was to improve trigger sensing, and that's precisely what Roland accomplished with the RT-10K/S/T. The new sensor system is designed to eliminate false retriggering by offering an adjustable sensor structure (U.S. Patent No. 6,794,569). The reduced size and lighter weight of the triggers are helpful in improving sensitivity.
- Trigger (RT-10K, RT-10T) : 1 (Head)
- Trigger (RT-10S) : 2 (Head, Rim)
- Connector : Trigger Output Jack (1/4 inch phone type)
- Accessories : Owner's Manual, Connection Cable
- Guide for installation : Height from rim upper edge to head: 30 to 36 mm / 1-3/16 to 1-7/16 inches, Rim thickness: 13 mm / 9/16 inches
- Width : 1-5/8 inches
- Depth : 4-3/8 inches
- Height (RT-10S, RT-10T) : 2 inches
- Height (RT-10K) : 2-13/16 inches
- Weight : 0 lbs. 4 oz.