The TP-2 is half the size of our former model making it easier to transport in instrument cases. Additionally, the TP-2 has increased sensitivity to facilitate an accurate reading in most any place on the instrument.
The TP-2 pickup clips on any instrument and picks up the vibrations of the instrument. It is totally isolated from any other sound in the room. This allows tuning at any time, even during warmups! The large, cylindrically shaped jaw allows you to clip it on the lead pipe or barrel of a flute or any round tubing on other horns. The jaw also has padded ends so that it clips on the bell of horns or on various parts of a stringed instrument. It has an 8' long, heavy-duty cord so that students can comfortably clip it on and not have to worry about pulling the tuner down to the ground.
- Use with any instrument and any tuner
- Totally isolated from any other sound in the room allowing tuning at any time
- Clips onto the lead pipe or barrel of a flute or any round tubing on other horns
- Jaws also have padded ends so that it clips on the bell of the horn of other instruments or various parts of a stringed instrument
- 8'(2.4M) long, heavy-duty cord
- Extra wide jaw with 1" (2.5cm) span