In addition to ultra-high precision tuning with an accuracy of +/-0.1 cents, and True Bypass you can also connect two guitars or basses, tune them differently, and even store your own custom tunings. The pitchblack+ is truly a professional guitar and bass pedal tuner that's indispensable for recording or live use.
A new chromatic pedal tuner with extreme precision and advanced functionality for the pro guitarists and bassist
The pitchblack+ is a high-end pro-quality pedal tuner boasting ultra-high tuning accuracy within a range of +/-0.1 cents. Housed in a sleek black aluminum die cast body it packs a versatile range of tuning modes such as chromatic, standard (guitar/bass), open D, open E, open G, open A, and DADGAD, and also lets you create up to five custom tuning programs of your own with any temperament you specify. This is ideal for accommodating special tunings such as ethnic instruments and stretched tuning. The pitchblack+ also supports tuning for seven-string guitars and six-string basses. In addition, you can also use the flat tuning mode to tune your instrument as many as seven semitones below standard pitch. With a broad tuning range of E0 (20.60 Hz) to C8 (4186 Hz) and calibration that's adjustable in a range of 436--445 Hz, you'll be able to tune with an unprecedented degree of accuracy. The pitchblack+ offers a new level of high-precision tuning demanded by professional guitar and bass players for the recording studio or in live performance.
Dual input jacks allow two instruments to be connected. True Bypass ensures that the input signal is unaffected.
As a professional pedal tuner, the pitchblack+ provides A and B input jacks to which you can connect two different guitars or basses, and individually specify a separate calibration, tuning mode, flat tuning, and display mode for each guitar/bass (input). If only a single instrument is connected, you can specify two different tuning settings and switch between them by pressing the "INPUT SELECT" foot switch. This supports situations such as when you're playing more than one guitar/bass in a live situation, or sophisticated musical needs such as using different tunings with a single guitar for multiple songs. The sound is muted when tuning is active, and when tuner is off the True Bypass feature ensures that the input signal from your instrument is not colored in any way whatsoever. With functionality such as this, the pitchblack+ can provide high-precision tuning capability while being integrated into your guitar or bass pedalboard and amp setup.
- Tuning: 12 note equal temperament, five programs
- Detection range: E0 (20.60 Hz) -- C8 (4186 Hz)
- Calibration range: A4=436--445 Hz (1 Hz steps)
- Tuning modes: Chromatic, Guitar/Bass, Open D, Open E, Open G, Open A, DADGAD, Programmable 1--5
- Display modes:
[Single mode]: Meter mode, Full Strobe, Half Strobe, Mirror mode
[Double mode]: Focus mode 1, Focus mode 2
- Accuracy: +/-0.1 cents or better
- Flat tuning: 7 semitone steps
- Connectors: INPUT A, INPUT B jacks (mono 1/4" jacks), BYPASS jack (mono 1/4" jack), DC IN (9V) jack, DC OUT (9V) jack
- Input impedance: 1 MÙ(when tuner is on)
- Power supply: 9V battery or 9V AC adaptor
- Battery life: approximately 5 hours (A4 continuous input, Chromatic mode, tuner on,
- Display mode: Focus mode 1, using 9 volt battery)
- Dimensions: 5.12" (W) x 4.8" (H) x 1.9" (D) (including feet)
- Weight: 1.1 lbs (including battery)
- Included items: one 6F22 type zinc-carbon battery for verifying operation, one DC cable