Tapered tone holes with hand-tapered undercut
Each tone hole is individually hand-tapered and undercut for optimum tone quality, intonation, and uniform response throughout the instrument's range.
Bridge key design
Eliminates damage to the bridge key mechanism
Integral tone holes
Integral tone holes are carved directly into the body of the instrument, achieving uniform resonance and response as well as rich tone color.
New bell design
The taper inside the bell is more open to provide for a round, full sound.
The body materials are hand-crafted from prime wood stock for optimum stability.
- Level : Custom
- Key : A
- Fingering : Boehm
- Key System : 17 keys, 6 rings
- Barrel Length : 65mm
- Body Material : Grenadilla
- Barrel Material : Grenadilla
- Bell Material : Grenadilla with pressure-fitted solid nickel silver ring
- Key Material : Nickel silver
- Plating : Silver
- Bore : Machined and polished
- Tone Holes : Tapered integral type, with hand-tapered undercut
- Thumb Rest : Fixed
- Mouthpiece : Yamaha 4CM Ebonite
- Mouthpiece Cap : Silver-plated
- Ligature : Silver-plated
- Spring Type : Blue steel needle
- Pad Type : Lucien deluxe double skin
- Posts : Threaded
- Options : Left Ab/ Eb mechanism