VoiceTone R1 adds studio reverb polish to your live vocals by offering pro acoustic spaces from lush halls to tight ambience.
With reverb algorithms ported from TC-Helicon's flagship VoicePro processor, VoiceTone R1 is capable of surrounding your voice in a warm ambience. Initial reflections, decay time and tail tone have been optimally balanced in the eight pre-set reverb styles so you can find the perfect sonic pillow for each song.
The revolutionary and patent pending Mic Control circuit is built into each VoiceTone single pedal. This allows TC-Helicon's MP-75 Modern Performance Vocal microphone's thumb switch to turn your VoiceTone single's effect on and off. Picture having the freedom to kick-in your vocal effect while working the stage, not gazing at your feet. It gets really cool when you chain multiple VoiceTone singles pedals together and control each one independently or turn them all on or off in combination.
Gaining access to the studio quality sounds and intelligent processing of VoiceTone singles is as simple as plugging in your mic and turning the effect on. Of course, you can always change the style or the amount of effect, but you shouldn't need to unfold the manual unless you're making a fire.
Each VoiceTone single shares the same genes: a clean, quiet mic preamp that rivals high-end touring mixers, a die-cast metal case, rubberized no-slip base, studio quality analog to digital conversion, and the same quality processing you'd expect from our flagship vocal processors like VoiceLive 2.
- Brings studio reverberation to live performance
- Connects between your mic and mixer
- High quality signal path and tough enclosure
- Can be chained to additional VoiceTone Singles
- Mic-Control offers remote on/off via TC-Helicon MP-75 microphone
- Selection of 8 vocal-thickening reverb styles: Hall, Plate, Theater, Club, Room, Studio, Ambience, Arena
- Mic-Control offers remote on/off via TC-Helicon MP-75 Microphone
- Studio quality mic preamp with phantom power
- Balanced XLR Output
- USB connects to VoiceSupport application offering tips, trick, and updates
- Warmth adds depth without mud
- Recessed mic gain prevents accidental bumps on stage
- Connects easily with other VoiceTone pedals to define your personal sound palette