3-Part Intelligent Harmony & Pitch Correction for Guitarists
Want to really connect with an audience and capture their attention? Let the Vocalist Live 3 triple your voice with warm, natural-sounding harmonies. The Live 3 automatically follows your vocals and chord progression using patented musIQ® technology so you don't have to program a song's key or key changes. Just step on the footswitch while you're playing to fill the room with pitch-perfect backup vocals. You can even have the harmonies sound male or female, and increase their human factor for an organic, realistic sound.
The Vocalist® Live 3 also keeps your song right on target with built-in pitch correction and a variety of useful and intuitive effects like warmth, compression, a noise gate and a 2-band EQ. Add in reverb, delay, and a built-in tuner, and you've got an indispensable tool that will have you turning heads and inspiring applause like never before.
musIQ® is a revolutionary technology that eliminates the need program a song's key or changes to create accurate harmonies. musIQ® analyzes your lead vocals as well as the chords and notes played on a guitar in real-time to automatically generate perfect vocal harmonies. Simply plug into the Live 3, play your guitar and sing. The musIQ technology will ensure the harmonies are always right on.
- 3-Part Harmony. Intelligent, musically correct harmonies using musIQ® technology that follows your chord progression no matter what you play.
- Gender controls for each harmony voice allow you to alter the character of the harmony voices
- Humanize control to adjust the natural qualities of the harmony voices and pitch correction processing from loose to tight
- Five harmony patches to save harmony settings, each with an A part and a B part to make on-stage harmony changes easy
- Real-time pitch correction
- Vocal pre-effects: warmth (tube preamp), compressor, 2-band EQ, low cut and noise gate
- Reverb with three different room sizes
- Delay with five delay settings
- Built-in guitar chorus and reverb effects
- Ability to mix the guitar and vocal signals to provide the acoustic guitar player with an easy way to connect straight to the PA or a powered speaker
- Low noise microphone preamp
- Guitar ground lift to eliminate any noise hum issues that may arise
- Built-in guitar tuner