MOLLER is a classic overdrive pedal that provides a wealth of dynamic overdriven tones with superb tonal control, as well as separate transparent 0-20 db adjustable and switchable clean boost, and a unique overdrive/clean mix option.
The mix knob lets you dial in the perfect balance between distorted and non-distorted signal.
Rolled all the way up and with distortion maxed too, the pedal sounds just like an old tube amp on full volume.
Roll the mix knob back a bit, and your clean signal starts to get through, meaning that if you pick lightly, or roll back the volume on your guitar, you get a stunning clean/softly clipping sound that retains all the feel and dynamics of your original tone, only bigger, louder and richer.
The boost function lets you dial in a solo level, whether the overdrive circuit is activated or not.
- TONE, GAIN, MIX, BOOST and LEVEL, VOICE button, 2 switches (On/Off and Boost On/Off), 2 jacks (signal input/output), 9-12 volt DC input 2mm pin, 9 volt battery trunk, mint green.
- TONE: Adjusts the flavour of overdrive
- GAIN: Controls the amount of overdrive. This pedal has lots of body, even with Gain turned down.
- MIX: Blends distorted (wet) and non-distorted (dry) signal
- BOOST: Determins the amount of boost, from 1 - 20 db
- LEVEL: Adjusts the output volume
- VOICE: This pedal is tuned to fit all types of pickups, from Humbucker to single coil. Hit the VOICE button and hear the difference.