The MIDI Mouse is designed to take the frustration and confusion out of MIDI and offer an exceptionally user-friendly footcontroller.
Easily access 128 patches on any of the 16 selectable MIDI channels by using the Up and Down footswitches to locate your program, with no banks to select.
A third footswitch toggles between Search mode to locate programs and Active mode to send the program number to the MIDI output.
Tech 21 MIDI Mouse MIDI Foot Controller Features:
- In a recording studio, the MIDI Mouse can easily sit on a console.
- The smooth-action custom actuators give you fingertip control for instant remote program changes.
- On stage and in the studio, the large, non-glare LED display can be read from any angle, in daylight or darkness.
- Phantom power operable via MIDI cable, or utilizes optional DC power supply, Tech 21 Model #DC2, or 9V alkaline battery (not included)
- Actual size: 4.5" x 3.5" x 1.5"
- Weight: 11 oz.