Easily control your tone on stage! The RP500 guitar multi-effect processor gives you the ability to control program changes, complete signal chains and allows you to turn all amplifier and cabinet sounds off in the exclusive Pedalboard mode. When in Pedalboard mode the RP500 acts like 5 separate stompboxes and effects. Save each combo in a preset for a uniquely switchable pedal setup not found anywhere else but pro rigs.
The RP500's stage control allows you to quickly and easily change your tone mid-song and eliminates the "tap dance" of individual effects while retaining the ability to individual switch on/off the effects.
The RP500 is built like a tank from a cast metal chassis to the 9 vacuum-style switches. A large 10 character LED display makes for easy stage use topped by an built-in expression pedal to control wahs, volume, Whammy? and other parameters.
Your sound is king, the control of your sound is imperative. The RP500 gives you the control to express yourself the way you want - No longer will the lack of control stand in the way of your expression.
- Exclusive Pedalboard mode changes the RP500 into 5 individual stompboxes and effects
- Amp/Cabinet Bypass defeats internal amp and cabinet effects in all programs
- Heavy-duty vacuum switches for program changes, effect on / off changes, bank up and down, tap tempo and tuner
- Bright LEDs display program status and effect on / off
- Large 10 character LED display for program name, bank name and tuner
- Stereo XLR and 1/4" Outputs with ground lift
- Built-in expression pedal controls the RP500's internal wahs, volume, Whammy? and other parameters
- All metal construction