This amp is the best choice for a bassist looking for quality sound in the studio.
The BMAX-T is a high quality tube bass preamp/processor with applications both in the recording studio and on the road in demanding live applications. Features a class A, DC regulated tube preamp section with hand-picked Groove Tubes 12AX7 tube, and Jensen transformer-balanced DI output.
More Infomation On This Product
The best in bass preamps for quality and tone
The BMAX-T is a high quality tube bass preamp/processor with applications both in the recording studio and on the road in demanding live applications. At the heart of the BMAX-T is a class A, DC regulated tube preamp section which follows in the tradition of the classic tube preamp designs of the 50's and 60's.
The BMAX-T features a high voltage (300V) tube front end with hand-picked Groove Tubes 12AX7 tube, providing all of the pre-amp gain and passive interactive tone control. The high-end DI section is transformer-balanced with a genuine Jensen transformer for the ultimate in warmth and presence. 1% metal film resistors, military-spec PC board and custom-made toroidal power transformer complete the no-compromise design of the BMAX-T.
While no expense was spared in the engineering and internal componentry, the packaging of the BMAX-T received the utmost attention to detail. From the 1/4 inch thick extruded front panel to thoughfully designed ergonomics to the red-abalone-topped knobs, the fit and finish of the BMAX-T exudes quality craftsmanship.
- The BMAX-T is perfect anywhere an extremely high-quality, pristine preamplifier is required for the bass guitar
- In the recording studio where a bass amplifier is impractical due to space or loudness considerations
- In performance applications, where players will find the BMAX-T ergonomics intuitive and easy to use
- Full Function 4th Generation BBE Sonic Maximizer processor
- All tube Class A front-end with interactive 3-band EQ and interactive "bright" switch
- Hand-selected premium quality Groove Tubes 12AX7
- Jensen transformer balanced DI output
- Custom torroidial transformer
- Inputs for both passive pickup and active pickup instruments
- 1meg ohm input impedance
- Ground lift switch
- Balanced XLR and 1/4 inch TRS Outputs
- Military-spec circuit boards
- Extra thick, extra wide circuit board traces for unequaled electron flow
- 1% metal film resistors throughout
- Solid 1/4 inch thick aluminum extrusion front panel for extreme ruggedness
- 5 year warranty