The road worthiness of these mesh drums are proven by Rob Bourdon of Linkin Park and Gary Greene of Hootie and the Blowfish, both of whom use the concert cast pads on tour. Chris Adler of Lamb of God uses his mesh drums to warm up before his performances.
The EZ-Tune system allows external control over the head before the signal gets to the module, giving it a very fast and easy set-up. The seamless one piece cast aluminum shell with powder coat finish gives the ConcertCast series unparalleled durability and low acoustic resonance for quiet play.
The ConcertCast series is compatible with all popular trigger inputs including those with advanced features.
They are rack mounted drums, and they're virtually hollow under a woven head, a design that provides optimal stick response while deadening most stick noise and retaining a high rebound acoustic feel. 10" diameter.
Covered by Pintech's exclusive Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Ships with required Stereo Cable.
SilenTech Mesh Heads:
- American-made by Evans
- Single-ply design for a natural feel
- Available in standard sizes
- Ultra low stick noise
- Exceptional durability
- Seamless one-piece cast Aluminum, Titanium, Boron blend shell
- Also Available in 8 inch or 12 inch
- Rugged powdercoat finish, choose Black or Silver Vein
- Choice of standard Star knob or the LeverLock Knob
- Standard "L" rod mounting
- Also Available in Single-zone versions
- American Made by Pintech
- Ultra quiet mesh head playing surface