The 400 Series is designed for the advanced student through the professional saxophonist. The baritone saxophone is available in a rich gold lacquer finish or antique matte finish. The matte finish gives the instrument a dark, more focused sound without losing the upper harmonics needed to project.
The 400 Series saxophones are meticulously hand-engraved and assembled for the highest level of quality and workmanship. With keywork from low A to high F# and exceptional response in the upper and lower registers, the 400 Series baritone saxophone provides even response and intonation and an ideal combination of tonal qualities for jazz or classical performance.
The new Buffet Crampon saxophones incorporate classic French design combined with modern innovations to produce exceptional and affordable instruments for any level or budget.
- Eb intermediate/professional baritone saxophone
- French style designed by artists/educators
- Rich gold lacquer or matte finish
- Hand engraved bell
- Pisoni pads with metal resonators
- Ribbed construction
- Reinforced spatula and bell bracing
- Mother of pearl key buttons
- Low A and high F# keys
- Deluxe ABS case with wheels
- Beautiful hand engraved bell
- Large bow -- effortless response on low C#, C, B, Bb and A
- Focused, clear tone -- suitable for both jazz and classical performance
- Reinforced 2-point spatula and bell bracing -- extremely durable and sturdy
- Deluxe, durable ABS case with wheels for transportation ease