Scarlett from Focusrite is a professional plug-in suite that provides a definitive suite of Compression, Gating , EQ, and Reverb for tracking and mixing. Scarlet includes the most popular formats including VST/AU and RTAS (Pro Tools) . From one of the most prestigious names in pro audio, made famous by the original Red range and the classic ISA console modules, this plug-in suite provides the perfect upgrade for your Digital Audio workstation. Not only does it sound great, the new Scarlett user interface features a stunning new Red anodized look and feel which takes the recording and mixing experience to whole new level! Scarlett sets a new standard for drop- dead gorgeous plug-ins!
Each powerful plug-in has a host of fast and easy-to-use pre-sets, providing a great starting point for a huge number of popular sound sources, from vocals and guitars to synth bass and percussion. In addition, every plug-in parameter can be finely tuned to bring out the optimum sound you want, exactly the way you want it. So whether you want a fast set-up or an advanced set-up, Scarlett is destined to become your new 'go-to' plug-in.
- UNMATCHED SONIC QUALITY AT AN INCREDIBLE PRICE - Brought to you by the team behind the 'Forté Suite and the famous Focusrite Hardware line. Focusrite plug-ins have brought that final polish and shine to thousands of hit records over the last two decades.
- STUNNING GUI WITH LIFE-LIKE CLASSIC PORT-HOLE VU METERS - A Red anodized metallic feel, extremely detailed metering and other visual elements from Focusrite's illustrious recording history make Scarlett look as good as it sounds.
- A FAITHFUL RECREATION OF CLASSIC COMPRESSORS AND GATES - Modelled on original ear-tuned custom hardware optos exclusive to Focusrite, the dynamics modules deliver an authentic vintage 1960s Opto sound.
- MULTI-MODES ENABLE CREATIVE GATING TECHNIQUES - The Gate can operate as a stereo gate and, in different dual mono modes, one signal can be used to trigger the gate of another; ideal for tightening up a bass line, for example.
- CLASSIC FOCUSRITE EQ CURVES AND CONTROLS - Scarlett uses the same Focusrite 6-band EQ approach as the Red 2 and ISA EQs, with filters, parametric mids and shelving, all modelled to offer an authentic response across the entire audible frequency spectrum.
- PROFESSIONAL REVERB WITH CONCISE CONTROLS - Based on classic algorithmic studio reverb designs, this reverb delivers a remarkable level of sonic quality for your recording projects. Easy to use set-up controls get you to the ideal reverb sound in seconds.