Because You Create
Consistent tuning results can be effortlessly achieved each and every time. With StroboSoft 2.0, there is no reason why any element in your session should sound out of tune with itself or the mix.
Stop worrying about your tuning and get back to creating today. You can count on StroboSoft to make sure every element in your recordings are perfectly in tune with its unmatched 1/10th cent accuracy.
How Does StroboSoft Work?
As a stand-alone, just use your notebook's built-in mic or plug in a microphone and start tuning!
As a plug-in, install the sLINK® microhost (included in the Deluxe and Suite version) to channel your audio into StroboSoft 2.0 from your DAW. Inside a session, add StroboSoft 2.0 on an insert or buss in your VST or AU capable DAW and tune your instruments with unmatched precision.
Set-up Your Instruments at Home
Use StroboSoft to adjust more than just your tuning. Save time and money by intonating your instruments at home! Intonate your electrics quickly and easily using StroboSoft's Visual Intonation Guide that employs a 2-step visual indicator system to help you achieve the ultimate in accuracy when setting up your instruments.
Visual Intonation in Action
The built-in INTONATE function will visually assist you while intonating your instrument. The LED on the selected string will fill with color when you are in the proper octave-just isolate the strobe display and you're done!
Sweetened Tunings and More
Take advantage of Peterson Sweetened? Tunings with StroboSoft Deluxe. Sweetened tunings are a collection of offsets assigned to particular tunings designed to make chords sound, well...sweeter! No more flat chords or having the guitars sound "out of the mix".
Peterson's GTR® and BAS® Sweeteners are proprietary settings based on the Equal Temperament scale. StroboSoft Deluxe also supports instruments with the Buzz Feiten Tuning System®.
Plug and Play
StroboSoft provides everything you need to accurately tune and even set-up your guitar or bass without the need for any expensive additional sound cards! You can successfully use StroboSoft with your stock hardware by plugging your instrument into the computer's sound card input.
StroboSoft's selectable sampling rate will support all sound cards up to 96kHz. Use the stereo/mono selectors to tune two instruments at once! Have an electric guitar on the "L" channel while an acoustic can be hooked into the "R", each with individual settings!
- Basic Chromatic Tuning
- Cents/Hertz/MIDI Note Number Output
- Noise Filter
- Selectable Sampling Rate Up To 96kHz
- 12 Temperaments (Equal, 1/4 Comma Meantone, 1/6th
- Comma Meantone, Rameau, Zarlino, Just Major, Kellner, Kirnberger III, Pythagorean, Valloti, Werckmeister III, Young)
- Manual Note Select
- Capo and Drop Tune Settings
- Target Tune Function
- Global Cents Offset
- Selectable Concert A Reference (340Hz - 540Hz)
- Calibration Feature For External Reference
- Buzz Feiten Tuning System® Support (Open String And Intonation Settings)
- 38 Exclusive Peterson Sweetened? Tunings
- Instrument Tune Mode With 27 Preset Instrument Profiles
- 59 Preset Alternate Tunings For Various Instruments
- Unlimited Programmable User Instrument Presets/Tunings
- Create Unlimited User Temperaments and Sweeteners
- Selectable Audio L/R Inputs
- Import/Export Tuning Feature
- Themed Skins
- Spectrum Analyzer