Print your music, show your students how to compose, and hear their work instantly with the affordable, easy to use 5 User Lab Pack version of Finale PrintMusic. From the makers of the popular music notation software, PrintMusic is also an ideal solution for songwriters, church musicians, and band leaders who want to print publisher-quality sheet music.
Get started right away with the Setup Wizard that configures key and time signatures, transpositions, pickup measures, and more?instantly. Want an engraved or handwritten look? Select a document style to personalize the appearance of your music.
Play your MIDI keyboard with a metronome and watch your music appear on screen in realtime. Play a brass or woodwind instrument into a microphone using the MicNotator. Click notes into place with a mouse and hear them as you do. Enter notes in step-time from your computer or MIDI keyboard. Scan your music with SmartScore Lite (included) and import MIDI and MusicXML files.
Free Software Synthesizer with 128 instrument sounds and marching percussion sounds from Row-Loff. Human Playback to give your music a realistic nuance, as if performed by live musicians. Band-in-a-Box Auto-Harmonizing adds harmonies to your melodies. Save your music as an audio file to burn CDs or save on an iPod. Powerful mixer fine-tunes your playback.
PrintMusic allows you to print your score or parts. Finale's technology ensures you'll get world-class output. It gives you an unlimited number of lyric verses, and lets you add dynamics, tempos, chord symbols, guitar fretboards and tablature, articulations, and more. Included QuickStart Videos show you how to do all of this.
No matter your musical emphasis (classical, jazz, rock, etc.) Finale PrintMusic music composition software provides high-quality results without the expense of our more comprehensive products, Allegro and Finale 2009. PrintMusic music-making software is geared towards educators, musicians, composers, and others who don't need the advanced engraving capabilities of Finale 2009 or the other advanced features in Allegro, yet still want professional quality composition software results.
- Instantly configures key and time signatures, transpositions, pickup measures, more
- Multiple document styles
- 5 ways to compose: Via MIDI keyboard, with MicNotator, clicking notes with a mouse, via step-time from comp or MIDI keyboard, scanned with SmartScore Lite (included)
- Playback includes a soft synth with 128 instrument and marching percussion sounds from Row-Loff, Human Playback, Band-in-a-Box auto-harmonizing
- Save your music for burning to CD or onto an iPod
- Mixer for fine-tuning playback
- Print your score or parts
- Unlimited number of lyric verses
- Add dynamics, tempos, chord symbols, more
- QuickStart videos
- Mac and PC-compatible