The Midisport 1 X 1
The best-selling MIDISPORT 1x1 is a one-in, one-out, USB Midi interface for Windows and Macintosh. Its single midi in and out make it perfect for connecting a keyboard or controller to your machine quickly and easily. Since it is parasitically-powered by the USB port, the 1x1 is convenient and great for laptop use.
If you buy more gear, you'll have no problem expanding. It's easy to add more midiports to your system. You can add as many USB Midisport interfaces to your computer as you have USB ports.
What is USB?
USB (Universal Serial Bus) is a standard interface port on desktop and laptop computers. Nearly all recent computers provide USB ports, both Windows and Macintosh computers. USB supports the connection of up to 127 devices simultaneously, any of which may be plugged into or unplugged from the USB bus at any time -- even with the power on! Whats more, it is the perfect solution for portable users, as all recent laptops also offer USB ports. Everything remains external to the computer and therefore no computer disassembly is required.
More Information On This Product
- 1-in 1-out MIDI Interface (16x16 MIDI channels).
- High-speed connection to USB-equipped PC or Apple computers.
- MIDI-activity indicators for each port.
- Includes OMS drivers for Mac OS 8.6.
- Self-powered -- requires no external power supply.
- Comes with 6' USB cable.
- Windows 98 compatible -- true Plug-and-Play.
- Installation requires no IRQ, I/O Address or DMA channel setup.
- Extremely compact size.
- Lifetime Warranty.
Requirements: WINDOWS 98 or MAC OS 8.6