The virtuoso expects more from his clarinet than just mechanical perfection. For him or her it is a unique means of expression BUFFET CRAMPON's wealth of experience has led to innumerable improvements being made to the Prestige clarinets which in turn offer musicians greater freedom.
The wood is carefully chosen for its acoustic and esthetic qualities and therefore remains unstained. The undercutting of each tone hole is carried out according to BUFFET CRAMPON's top of the range stringent standards. The upper and lower joint tenons come with metal rings which reduce the risk of cracks. The keywork is carefully tried, tested and adjusted by expert craftsmen to work perfectly. The models have G.T. pads, an adjustable thumb rest and an Eb/A lever as standard. The R13 Prestige has a powerful sound and a focused and flexible tone in all registers.
- Pitch 440
- Carefully selected, unstained grenadilla wood
- Poly-cylindrical bore
- Power forged keywork, preplated in copper and finished in silver plate
- 18 keys and 6 rings
- Undercut toneholes
- Stainless steal rods and pivot screws
- Blue needle springs
- G.T. pads
- Premium quality, unstained Grenadilla wood : Beautiful natural wood. Produces excellent tone quality.
- Hand burnished bore : Improve intonation and centers tone
- Power forged keywork and posts, preplated in copper and finished in silver plate : High quality long lasting finish
- Silver plated adjustable thumb rest : Adjustable for optimum comfort
- Undercut tone holes : Improves tone and ease of response
- G.T. pads : Extremely durable material, water proof