Designed with a focus on flexibility, Yamaha's new kits will allow educators to reduce the carrying weight for the student.
The percussion kits are built to be modular and lightweight. Given the heaviness of many student percussion kits on the market today, the Yamaha kits let the student carry to class only what he or she needs for rehearsal and/or performance.
Yamaha Student Percussion kits give beginning students an instrument that is easy to play and has a quality of sound that's consistent with the larger instruments on which they will one day perform.
- Lightweight aluminum bells start on F instead of G to reduce confusion for beginners
- X-style bell stand and snare stand with basket offer convenience and stability
- Two-level height adjustable rolling cart provides a safe, easy transport option
- Ideal for educators as is allows them to create the perfect kit and only invest in the components they need
- Durable, soft backpack style case with reflective safety stripes
- Modular case design allows pairing with rolling cart and bell kit
- Simple, tough snare strainer ensures trouble-free use
- Internal snare mute is quiet and rattle-free
- Lightweight snare mute included for quiet practice
- Short base snare stand is lightweight yet sturdy
- Two-level, height-adjustable rolling cart provides a safe, easy transport option