The first notes and the feel of an instrument are very important for a beginner. They help to develop acoustic capabilities as well as enhancing future artistic development.
The B12 clarinets are made from ABS resin with an appearance and sound similar to that of genuine grenadilla wood. These models are lightweight, strong and easy to clean perfect for even very young players.
The B12 model has a very attractive and traditional design with nickel-plated body rings, straight keywork and a traditional bell ring. The body is buffed to give the appearance of wood.
The nickel silver keywork is cold forged and induction soldered, providing greater stability, precision and quality. The B12 model is mounted with double fish skin pads which ensure excellent sealing.
All models in the student range are equipped with an adjustable thumb rest for correct and comfortable positioning (and a neck strap ring). Instrument Specifications:
- Bb deluxe student clarinet
- ABS resin body
- Nickel plated key work
- 65mm barrel
- 14.65mm poly-cylindrical bore
- Nickel plated body rings
- Nickel plated bell ring
- Blue needle springs
- Adjustable thumb rest
- Arched key cups (same as R-13)
- Staggered trill keys (same as R-13)
- High quality double fish skin pads, undercut tone holes
- Compact fabric-covered hard shell case
- Buffet Crampon mouthpiece and ligature
- Made of ABS resin: Resists cracking
- Nickel plated keys: Durable, long-lasting keywork
- Ergonomic key design: Improved playing comfort like that of a professional clarinet
- Adjustable thumb rest: Adjustable for optimum comfort
- Pointed needle springs: Better key action
- Undercut tone holes: Improves tone and faster response
- Double fish skin pads: Excellent airtightness, long lasting
- Clarinet clamps: Better protection during transport and better sealing of the tone holes