Don't be fooled by the unparalleled power of the Selmer Paris Privilege bass clarinets. This favorite of the orchestral players also features immediate response, extreme dynamic control and an extensive color palette. The keywork has been extensively re-worked to ensure comfort and security while the tuning is balanced over all registers.
Hailed as the next great breakthrough in clarinet design, the Privilege Series clarinets are known for their efficiency and reliability. Whether the always sweet and covered sound of the soprano clarinets or the unmatched power of the bass line, the Privilege Series clarinets offer a rich, full bodied sound, impeccable tuning and evenness of color that are the trademarks of Selmer Paris.
- Hand selected grenadilla wood body with silver plated keys and left hand Eb.
- Range to low C
- Leather pads with metal boosters
- Model : 67 - Bass Clarinet (Low C)
- Key : Bb
- Body : Ebony
- Neck : Silver Plated Nickel Silver
- Bell : Silver Plated Brass
- Range : Low C
- Bore Diameter : 23.5 mm / 23.4 mm
- Pitch : 442
- Key System : Boehm
- Keywork : Silver Plated Nickel Silver & Brass
- Pads : Leather w/ Resonators
- Springs : Stanless Steel / Needle
- Thumb Rest : Fixed
- Peg : Adjustable
- Mouthpiece : Selmer Paris C85 - 115
- Ligature / Cap : Selmer Paris Silver Plated
- Case : Selmer Paris "Lite" Case